In light of this unprecedented health emergency, following City of Toronto and Province of Ontario guidelines and in consultation with our partner agencies, Street to Trail has postponed the Spring restart of programming. Street to Trail’s Board of Directors will review the situation with our Program Manager and partners in mid-April with the hope of scheduling hikes for the beginning of May. Should this date be inadvisable, the Board will review the situation every two weeks until we receive the “all clear”. Updates will be posted on the web site with any changes to plans.
In the meantime, we wish all our hikers, partner agencies and their staff good health in safe environments and look forward to again offering the physical and mental benefits of wilderness hikes again as soon as possible.
Feel free to get in touch with any questions or comments you have.
Street to Trail Association
P.O. Box 745
31 Adelaide St. East
Toronto, ON M5C 2J8